Kevin has over 40 years’ experience in debt recovery, primarily creditor based, acting for Trade Wholesalers, Car Rental/Leasing Companies, Credit Card Companies, Banks and Mortgage Lenders, Film Companies as well as Company Liquidators and Trustees in Bankruptcy.
Specialities and experience include:-
- Insolvency, including Winding Up Proceedings and Statutory Demands against both individuals and companies.
- Issuing and progressing proceedings in both the County Court and High Court.
- Enforcement of Personal Guarantees provided by Company Directors.
- Representing Company Liquidators in the recovery of Book Debts/Company Ledgers.
- Acting for Trustees in Bankruptcy on claims for possession and sale of property.
- Issuing proceedings for Banks on Asset Based Lending including Factoring, Invoice Discounting and registering their Bills of Sale.
- Representing Movie Studios in claims against Cinemas for non-payment following movie distribution.
- Acting for Credit Card/Charge Card Companies and Store Card Companies in the recovery of outstanding debts.
Known for being extremely pro-active and determined when it comes to collecting monies for clients whilst being commercially minded from a cost standpoint.