A Solicitor Advocate, qualified for more than 30 years and authorised to exercise rights of audience in the High Court in all proceedings and in other courts, in all civil proceedings.
Ranked in the Legal 500 2023 edition in London Commercial Litigation: Mid-Market as a Leading Individual.
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution including claims relating to Media,
- Intellectual Property,
- Reputation Management,
- Defamation and Image Rights.
- Contract and Professional Negligence Claims.
- Property disputes; both Commercial and Residential.
Privacy, Discrimination and Human Rights Claims.
- Telecommunication and Data Protection Disputes.
- White-collar fraud & insolvency work (usually for the poacher rather than the game-keeper).
I have frequently advised major clients in the music, entertainment, banking, gambling and aviation industries.