Child & Child has a particularly strong reputation – and years of practical wisdom – in all forms of dispute resolution and litigation.
The firm has a reputation for effective dispute resolution in the High Court, county courts and other tribunals, and regularly handles significant and complex claims both for and against commercial enterprises and private individuals.
Child & Child understands the importance of trying to avoid formal litigation where possible and the firm also has a thorough and established expertise in alternative forms of dispute resolution such as adjudication, arbitration and mediation.
A selection of the types of dispute Child & Child deal with is as follows:
- Property disputes
- Building disputes and adjudications
- Landlord & tenant claims
- Estate agents’ commission claims
- Professional negligence claims
- Inheritance Act and contested probate claims
- Shareholder, partnership and boardroom disputes
- Employment disputes
- Accident and personal injury claims
- Planning appeals and enquiries
- Intellectual property disputes
Recent printed articles
Property Fraud: That belongs to me. (This article first appeared in the MayJune issue of RICS Property Journal)