Our specialist employment team provides organisations and senior employees with practical, commercially focused advice on the full range of employment law issues.
We advise our clients on both contentious and non-contentious employment law matters throughout the employment relationship, including:
- The negotiation and drafting of employment contracts and service agreements
- The preparation and implementation of staff handbooks and policies
- Employment dispute resolution, including disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Employment tribunal litigation, ACAS conciliation and mediation
- Managing restructuring, reorganisation and redundancies including information and consultation requirements
- Discrimination and whistle-blowing complaints
- Managing dismissals and negotiating exit packages
- Preparing and advising on settlement agreements
- Post termination matters, including the enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Social media issues including policies, employee misconduct and reputation management
- Business transfers including advice on TUPE provisions
- Business immigration
Employment law is inherent within every organisation and it is essential that both companies and individuals are fully equipped with up-to-date information so they fully understand the potential risks and consequences of their actions. Steering our clients through the complexities of employment law provides a framework that underpins effective risk management.
Our clients often invest in employment advice prior to implementing long or short-term business strategies, to protect their business and alleviate the burden of cost consequences should something go wrong.
We are proud of our success rate in helping our clients and we have been consistently successful in deploying a range of commercial tactics and strategies that fit with the circumstances of each individual matter, strengthening our client’s position whilst effectively maintaining relationships.
Our experience extends across a wide range of commercial and not for profit organisations and we have built a strong reputation for being tenacious and having a robust approach to litigation. Working alongside our dispute resolution and commercial teams, we have a thorough understanding of the commercial, regulatory, litigation and judicial system. We represent clients in the Employment Tribunal and High Court, and have also acted in cases at the Court of Appeal.
Employers: For more information on our pricing structure click here.
Employees: For more information on our pricing structure click here.
For details of our upcoming employment seminar Board Games: Social Media Risk Reward And Reward At Work, taking place during Social Media Week on Wednesday 14th September 2016, please click on the link below and rsvp to email@example.com
For details of our recent employment seminar, What has Europe done for Employment Law? that took place on 12 May 2016, please click the link below :
Closing the gender pay gap: How smaller employers can make a big difference - Womanthology 5 April 2017
Gutierrez scores a victory for discrimination - Solicitors Journal May edition