Structural engineer

An engineer specialising in structural and design matters concerning buildings. Structural engineers are often consulted by party wall surveyors in relation to proposed party wall works and provide advice and assistance in relation to the structural stability of a given scheme.

We as party wall solicitors work closely with a large number of specialist structural engineers and party wall surveyors and in many cases offer expert legal assistance to party wall surveyors on matters involving the interpretation and implementation of the Party Wall etc. 1996.

Party Walls, Rights of Light & Boundaries