Party wall dispute

A dispute involving some aspect of the Party Wall etc. Act 1996.

Most party wall disputes are resolved by the involvement of party wall surveyors but in some cases it is necessary to seek the assistance of a party wall solicitor, for instance when a party wall appeal or a party wall injunction is required.

Child & Child have a number of specialist party wall solicitors with wide experience of court proceedings involving party wall disputes, from numerous trials of domestic and commercial party wall disputes in the county court to complex cases involving trials in the Chancery Division of the High Court and appeals to the Court of Appeal.

Party Walls, Rights of Light & Boundaries