Oversailing licence

An agreement allowing a party to oversail (usually with a crane) a certain property. There is usually a payment of compensation made in return for this agreement, as without a licence such oversailing would ordinarily be a trespass and could be prevented by way of an injunction.

If you require an oversailing licence you should consult an experienced rights of access solicitor to ensure that your requirements are met properly and in the most cost effective way possible.

Child & Child specialise in the negotiation, preparation, execution and registration of oversailing licences relating to rights of access and have a number of rights of access solicitors who can assist you with all rights of access related matters.​

Party Walls, Rights of Light & Boundaries