High Court

The usual court of first instance for property disputes where the value of the claim is over £25,000.

The High Court has several divisions, including the Chancery Division and the Technology and Construction Court, both of which specialise in property related disputes.

More information can be found using the following link:


Party Walls, Rights of Light & Boundaries