Sue has over 20 years’ experience in the area of immigration, nationality and European law. Sue has had a long career in the field of UK and global immigration. She has always been considered an “all-rounder” in immigration due to her experience of advising private and corporate clients on all aspects of the Immigration. Sue is a strategic planner for corporate clients offering high-level advice for their migrant population. Sue can advise on the immigration aspects of reporting and audit planning, assignment planning, costs and budgeting, and HR policy.
Sue has worked with large multinationals advising on risk and compliance issues associated with Business Travellers.
Sue regularly provides immigration training for practitioners and clients, and a popular speaker and panelist at seminars and Home Office events.
Awards and Honors:
- Jun 2017, British Indian Awards, Winner - Corporate Leaders category
- Aug 2016, Forward Ladies, Shortlisted for Women in Business Awards 2016
- Jun 2014, Runner up First Women Awards, Business Category
- Jun 2013 Runner up Global Mobility Professional of the Year, EMMA’s
- 2013 Winner of RBS Chairman Award - Asian Women of Achievement Awards
- Immigration Law Practitioners Association