Pania is a dual Cypriot and English qualified lawyer.
Pania advises small and medium size companies, partnerships and individuals on a wide range of corporate, commercial, regulatory and taxation matters. She has worked on:
· Mergers and Acquisitions for small and medium-sized companies;
· Setting up ventures and assisting start-ups with fundraising;
· Seed Enterprise Investment Schemes (SEIS) and Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS);
· Establishment of Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) Share Option Schemes and Unapproved Share Option Schemes;
· Acquisition and disposal of businesses and assets;
· Listings on junior stock markets;
· Shareholders’ agreements;
· Service and consultancy agreements; and
· Corporate governance issues.
Before moving to London, Pania worked as a lawyer for one of the leading corporate law firms in Cyprus . In 2014 she joined Puxon Murray LLP, which merged with Child and Child in October 2016.