Lisa Austen (nee Bull)
Lisa specialises in residential and commercial property law. Lisa joined the firm in September 2014 having qualified as a solicitor in 2013.
In her residential work Lisa acts for clients ranging from first time buyers, investors, small businesses, companies and property developers. The scope of transactions include:-
- high value freehold and leasehold sale and purchases (including new build);
- auction sale and purchases;
- lease extensions;
- transfer of equity; and
- grant of new leases following redevelopment/conversion.
Lisa’s commercial property work involves her acting for both landlords and tenants, including:-
- grant, underletting, assignment and renewal of business tenancies ranging from small retail units to large London office spaces;
- sale and acquisition of businesses (share and asset transfers);
- acting for landlords managing commercial property portfolios, dealing with licences to assign, underlet, alterations, renewals and rent reviews; and
- purchase of commercial freehold premises subject to existing leases and/or with planning potential for residential conversion.
In her spare time, Lisa enjoys carp fishing, mountain climbing, country walks and reading.