I am an Associate at Child & Child. I joined Child & Child in its Dispute Resolution Team in August 2021 and qualified in April 2020. I am a commercial litigation solicitor with over 7 years’ legal experience, gained primarily at a firm in London. Areas of expertise include contractual disputes, professional negligence and defamation.
My career highlights include dealing with high value and complex cases including cases before the Court of Appeal and resolving a number of complex and technical claims via mediation. I work with both high net worth individuals and companies. I build strong relationships with my clients and take pride in the straightforward advice I provide and the commercial approach I take to all of my matters.
I have wide-ranging litigation and dispute resolution experience. Areas of specialism include:
- Contractual disputes
- Enforcing express or implied contractual terms
- Enforcing existing agreements and contracts
- Breach of privacy right claims
- Dealing with discrimination issues
- Financial litigation
- Enforcement of court orders
- Professional negligence
- Leasehold enfranchisement including the statutory and voluntary lease extension process
- Property litigation, including landlord and tenant disputes, housing disrepair, licences or residential possession claims
- Neighbourly matters, including party wall and rights to light issues