Child & Child provide a full range of advice and expertise to clients operating, or involved, in the commercial property sector. Examples of the areas covered are:
- Acquisitions and disposals (freehold and leasehold);
- Development (commercial, residential and mixed use), including site assembly;
- Corporate and Business Occupation Requirements;
- Landlord and Tenant and Property Management;
- Retail and Leisure;
- Property Dispute Resolution;
- Receivership and Insolvency issues; and
- Property due diligence on corporate transactions.
In addition, Child & Child’s expertise in dealing with boundaries, rights of light & party walls provides unique and market-leading advice and guidance.
Our clients include investors (individuals, funds and institutions), business occupiers, developers and funders.