Lisa specialises in residential and commercial property law and joined the firm in September 2014.
In her residential work Lisa acts for clients ranging from first time buyers, investors, small businesses, companies and property developers. The scope of transactions include:-
- high value freehold and leasehold sale and purchases (including new build);
- auction sale and purchases;
- lease extensions;
- transfer of equity; and
- grant of new leases following redevelopment/conversion.
Lisa’s commercial property work involves her acting for both landlords and tenants, including:-
- grant, underletting, assignment and renewal of business tenancies ranging from small retail units to large London office spaces;
- sale and acquisition of businesses (share and asset transfers);
- acting for landlords managing commercial property portfolios, dealing with licences to assign, underlet, alterations, renewals and rent reviews; and
- purchase of commercial freehold premises subject to existing leases and/or with planning potential for residential conversion.
In her spare time, Lisa enjoys carp fishing, mountain climbing, country walks and reading.