Estelle joined Child & Child, as a Partner in the private wealth team in September 2017. Estelle is a qualified barrister, chartered tax advisor and solicitor, who specialises in advising high net worth individuals in relation to Wills, trusts, estate planning (pre and post death) and UK and offshore tax planning.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Preparation of Wills and
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Estate and inheritance tax planning
- Asset protection planning
- Creation, implementation and on-going advice in relation to trusts
- Advice on the tax implications of real estate (onshore and offshore) including buy to let portfolios
- Tax planning relating to separation and divorce
- Cross boarder tax planning for individuals
- Advising entrepreneurs’ on exit strategies
- Advising and implementing family investment companies
Estelle acts for a number of multigenerational families whom she has forged close relationships with.
Outside of the office Estelle has two children and enjoys taking her children to new destinations.